We are proud to inform that the Congress Secretariat, the Exhibition Management and the Convention Center have again appointed IML – Messe Logistik GmbH as their international freight forwarder, customs broker and on-site handling agent for ECR 2024.
We are able to offer our full transport service to you as exhibitor, your stand contractor, printer or other supplier. The following is an overview of our services.
- pick up at your premises
- transport arrangements by road, air or sea
- customs clearance on temporary or permanent basis or under Carnet-ATA or invoice
- storage before delivery
- inbound delivery directly to your booth during the official move-in hours
- handling of empties
- transport arrangements for return shipments
Please read the important notes on the following pages carefully and advise your stand building crews accordingly.
1.a.) Regular set-up for all exhibitors:
Saturday February 24 08:00 – 22:00
Sunday February 25 08:00 – 22:00
Monday February 26 08:00 – 22:00
Tuesday February 27 08:00 – 19:00
Stand construction works shall be completed at 15:00, thereafter decoration only.
1.b.) Limited earlier set-up – phased daily by booth size
NEW: Limited earlier set-up must be booked in advance and at extra cost on the online order site. Fee: € 2,500.– per exhibitor/per day from Monday to Thursday.Please reconfirm this with the exhibiton management MAW (email@example.com). We can confirm the timeslot only when you can provide the confirmation from the exhibition management.
- booths larger than 500 sqm* (and Platinum Supporting Members in ACV Foyer areas): Monday February 19 08:00 – 20:00
Tuesday February 20 08:00 – 20:00
- booths larger than 200 sqm* (and Platinum Supporting Members in ACV Foyer areas): Wednesday February 21 08:00 – 20:00
- booths larger than 100 sqm* (and Platinum Supporting Members in ACV Foyer areas): Thursday February 22 08:00 – 20:00
- booths larger than 50 sqm* (and Platinum Supporting Members in ACV Foyer areas): Friday February 23 08:00 – 20:00
*Obligatory rules for the limited earlier set up:
- unloading and material delivery into the exhibition areas is obligatory with the official freight forwarder On Friday, February 23,from 12:00 – 20:00 also self-unloaders will be allowed to access.
- No overtime after 20:00 will be allowed
- The above-mentioned booth size limits and cost for limited earlier set-up refer to each individual exhibition booth and not to astand building company setting up more than one booth, summarizing the sqm of these booths.
All arriving trucks must have a prebooked time slot.